TCD Saves Site Selectors Time
First and foremost, companies looking to relocate will benefit from the expertise and customized solutions the Twin Cities Development (TCD) team delivers. We’re here to save you countless hours of research and analysis by providing a full complement of personalized "one-stop-shop" services, all at no cost or obligation. You’ve come to the right place!
Services TCD Provides:
- Business attraction services, including financial packaging
- Business Retention and Expansion program
- Economic incentive assistance
- Sites and buildings development and listings
- Community tours for potential businesses and residents
- Grant writing and assistance
- TCD eCenter – Entrepreneurial Assistance
- TCD eKitchen – Certified Commercial Community Kitchen
- Workforce recruitment
- Job posting services for employers
- Job Board for employment seekers
- Workforce housing “long-term and short-term”
- Workforce housing development
- Marketing assistance
- Training opportunities
- Resource assistance and referrals
The Advantages of the Western Nebraska Panhandle are Clear
The Western Nebraska Panhandle is located in the middle of everything and built for connections. The twin cities of Scottsbluff and Gering are positioned for the cost-effective distribution of your products to 50 million customers who are only a day’s drive away. In addition to a four-lane highway system, there is rail service through Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad (BNSF) and Union Pacific (UP). The Western Nebraska Regional Airport (WNRA) provides a gateway to the nation with direct passenger flights to and from Denver, Colorado. Low-cost utilities, a reliable workforce, and available properties only add to our appeal.
Contact TCD today to see how our advantages can become your success!
Nebraska Fast Facts