TCD eCenter: The Gathering Place for Entrepreneurs
The Twin Cities Development (TCD) understands that entrepreneurship is not a “nine to five” job. Our eCenter can accommodate your schedule and help you carve out the time to create a successful business. The TCD eCenter is an incubator where existing and startup companies and entrepreneurs can access resources and obtain assistance to reap the benefits from various available services. Available co-working spaces are comfortable and functional. This environment is also open to entrepreneurs who are in their second year of the ecosystem.
Combine Your Passion With Our Experience
Begin your success story today by becoming a part of the TCD eCenter Entrepreneur and Startup Incubator Program. Check out our Program Plan and our brochures (English and Español) to see if the Entrepreneur and Startup Incubator Program is right for you! Also, find out about our eKitchen for food entrepreneurs.
Become a part of TCD eCenter to begin your journey to success today by completing the TCD eCenter Application!
TCD eCenter Benefits: A Strong Emphasis on Assistance & Success
Available resources include:
- Training Workshops: Hosted by WNCC & Scottsbluff/Gering United Chamber of Commerce
- Startup Resources: Writing a Business Plan, Short and Long Range Projections, Budgeting, and Incubation Metrics
- Aid in connecting with Angel Investors, Venture Capitalist Firms, and Traditional Funding (REAP, PADD, NBDC)
- Mentorship & Professional Strategic Sources
- Business Innovation Networking
- Office and Innovation Spaces: access to a copier, scanner, fax, internet, and phone hookups – for complete details on available office suites, please Contact Us.
“The eCenter is an excellent resource for new small businesses looking for walk-in ready office space. The facilities are excellent and there is a great community of professionals here that get together regularly who make all the difference. Having the ability to tap into other folk’s knowledge and networks is the added value.”
– Brad Justice, owner of Blue Prairie Brands.
“Having the resources available with the eCenter has allowed us to grow our business in ways that wouldn’t have been possible by ourselves. It has been awesome connecting with other entrepreneurs in the eCenter business community.“
– Josh Curtis, owner of Clarity Financial
We welcome you to visit us and tour the facilities:
- TCD Summer Hours: Monday – Thursday (8:00 AM – 4:30 PM) and Friday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
- TCD Winter Hours: Monday – Thursday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM) and Friday (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
We are closed on weekends and holidays.
Professional & Social Events
Unique Common Areas