Our Regional Strength Shines Through Our Members
Twin Cities Development (TCD) supports economic development activities that create jobs, bring new capital into the area, and support the expansion of existing businesses. Our goal is to increase the housing supply, support the growth of local talent and skills, optimize programs and resources, showcase our communities, and implement innovation to maximize services and productivity.
TCD cultivates an atmosphere for growth and success for businesses, entrepreneurs, and site selectors through regional unity and the development of quality of life and place. We offer essential business and economic development services to our members at little to no cost.
Services TCD Provides:
- Business attraction services, including financial packaging
- Business Retention and Expansion program
- Economic incentive assistance
- Sites and buildings development and listings
- Community tours for potential businesses and residents
- Grant writing and assistance
- TCD eCenter – Entrepreneurial Assistance
- TCD eKitchen – Certified Commercial Community Kitchen
- Workforce recruitment
- Job posting services for employers
- Job Board for employment seekers
- Workforce housing “long-term and short-term”
- Workforce housing development
- Marketing assistance
- Training opportunities
- Resource assistance and referrals
Members support and investment for Twin Cities Development provides the following core economic development programs including:
- Lead Generation & Recruitment
- Workforce Development & Workforce Housing
- Grow Existing Companies
TCD supports economic development activities that create jobs and bring investment into Western Nebraska.
Economic Heart of Western Nebraska
Teamwork: We trust each team member to do the right thing with the highest level of integrity.
Community: We provide needed services that add value to the communities we serve.
Determination: We are determined to grow our community through innovative programs.