Excel - Basic
February 04 • 7:30 AM
Time: 7:30 AM
In this introductory Excel session, we will use realistic examples and the most common functionalities based on our 20 years of experience in the IT Training industry:
- A complete and detailed introduction of Excel’s Tabs and features.
- Step-by-step on how to perform basic functionalities, such as: formatting cells, alignment of content, color fills, borders, and renaming files and worksheets.
- Essential formulas allowing the calculations of averages, totals and other arithmetic operations.
- Best practices on how to print Excel documents, including how to share and make them easily available.
- Incredible productivity tips to make you navigate through Excel and feel like a pro!
Copy of the recording and materials will be sent to all attendees.