Pricing for Profit and Growth
January 13, 2023 • 8:00 AM
How to Price for Profit and Growth
*Smarter Pricing Guidelines for Small Businesses*
Are you one of the 75% of small business owners that:
- does not have a simple and effective pricing model and/or
- consistently under-prices your work?
If so, this Live Online Workshop is for YOU!
You will be put on the path to a better understanding of:
- The difference between mark-ups and actual profit margins
- How to calculate and utilize your Cost of Goods Sold in pricing
- Pricing models for service businesses, consultants, online and storefront retailers, and manufacturers
- Using fixed or variable costs to price for profit
This Workshop will engage the business owner in how to analyze costs to be able to better format various pricing models:
- Cost Plus Pricing
- Competition-based Pricing
- Good / Better/ Best models
- Margin-based Pricing
- When to utilize Premium vs. Discount strategies
- How to calculate a Break-even sales goal
In attendees own words:
I was feeling stuck because I did not know how to operate in a very competitive market. In this workshop I got tools to work with and a sense of direction. The presentation was easy to understand and quite enlightening - OK
Zoom training has been extremely informative and insightful. I appreciate the instructor's candid detailed stories- easy to draw a contrast. - BR
Duration: 2 Hours
About Our Instructor
Jai Knauff - Score Mentor in Ecommerce and Online Marketing.
Jai has spent nearly 2 decades working in the ecommerce space mainly in B2B sales, marketing and new business development.
From 2001-2008 she was the ecommerce manager for Ryder (a Fortune 500 company) in their parts division. In 2008 she founded and operated ConservationMart.com : a profitable B2B ecommerce business specializing in energy and water efficiency products. She recently sold the business and is looking for her next small business adventure.