Business 101: Ready for Entrepreneurship? [Start-Up Essentials]
February 03 • 6:30 AM
Time: 6:30 AM
Are you thinking about launching a small business? Not sure what is involved? Unsure if you have a viable business idea? Join this introductory presentation to break down the nuts and bolts of what is needed to start a business.
Attendees will be able to:
- Recognize steps to starting a business
- Utilize a business concept analysis to understand the viability of their business concept
- Understand differing legal structures
- Learn how to decide if starting a business is right for you!
- Start-up businesses
- Individuals in the ideation and research stages
- Individuals preparing to launch their business
- Intermediate businesses looking for refreshers
Isabel Krome, a Start-Up Consultant at Temple SBDC, will be presenting this webinar. She brings over eight years of small business development experience. Her work has been wide ranging, including business model planning, market research, business formalization, accessing capital, strategic planning, diversity certifications and more. When she isn’t working with entrepreneurs, Isabel enjoys drinking coffee, rock climbing, and watching her daughter boss around her cats.
Zoom link sent with registration. Confirm that the email address is typed correctly.