Social Media Marketing Strategies For Your Small Business
February 02 • 11:00 AM
Time: 11:00 AM
Social media can be a powerful tool for small business owners to market their products and services directly to their customers. However, social media can also be overwhelming. Which platform do you post on? How often should you post? What do you post and when?
In this webinar, marketing expert Patty Ross will teach you the basics every business owner should know about social media marketing and the latest trends you should follow.
You will learn:
- How to create a content calendar
- How to choose which platforms make sense for your business
- The right times to post on each platform and how often
- What type of content to post for the best engagement
- What are the best social media advertising options
Live attendees will receive free business resources, a copy of the slide deck, and a link to this webinar recording.